12.20.2005

Hey guys is it too early to post New Year's resolutions

I take my resolutions more seriously than most people, I think, for reasons I won't go into right now because I don't know what they are. (I guess it basically involves me hating myself and seizing a semi-official chance to change)

So I thought for a good few minutes about these, and decided to post them now because the other entry I was going to post isn't done.

1. Make two friends to hang out with away from school.

2. Write more than five game reviews, each one in a different style.

3. Blog more. Or, rather, write more entries for my internet journal.

4. Draw one great comic.

5. Write a novel of any length and of any quality.

6. Surprise Mary with at least
a. one wonderful gift
b. one fancy dinner

7. Get a nice new hairstyle. I don't know if this counts as a resolution or not. But hell, there's a decent chance of accomplishing it.

8. Learn how to do some more web stuff for real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home