3.04.2006

I'm sure it's obvious why I haven't been posting much, but just in case, I'll fill you in:

-I have a paper due for Field Methods. I'd drop the course, but I'm not sure it would even be possible to do so, and if it were, the immediate repercussions would be severe.

-I feel incredibly guilty about taking time to write a good blog entry when I should be writing, even though I'm not actually accomplishing much on the paper, either.

-I have like 3 big posts I want to put up on the game blog, but I'm daunted. I've got a little bit written on all three, but nothing finished.

-Also I'm supposed to be doing job search stuff instead of recreation, and I am actually doing that, but after 15 minutes or so of that I am definitely not in a happy mood anymore. Trying to find a job is emotionally draining and feeds my feelings of uselessness.

Man, even talking about it is bringing me down a little. I'm still kind of optimistic about being able to find a neat job, but I'm way depressed about how difficult it is, and how fruitless my applications have been so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home