4.23.2006

!

It's kind of exciting that Jonathan (see sidebar for identical link) has chosen to link to this blog (as well as the other one which will see some love within the week). It's an honor. What's more exciting is that he refers to me as "JC!", which I haven't done in a few years. Back then, that was basically my name-- it was on my door, it was the signature I used on homework assignments, etc. It was my handle on message boards, and a perfect three-letter name for high score screens. Hell, even my display name for emails was JC!

I guess as I have transitioned into a depressed, social-anxiety type dude, the exclamation point started to seem ostentatious and inappropriate. But no more! I am reclaiming that shit starting right now. Thanks to Jonathan for the inspiration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home