4.03.2006

First off, I'd like to thank my commenters for the happy posts. I'd like to say I'm past the point where I need this kind of encouragement, but... well, maybe I am. In any case, the support is appreciated. I'm glad I have friends who want me to be happy and, uh, career-ful.

Saturday Mary took me on a surprise date that was supposed to have been for Valentine's Day, but was postponed for maximum surprise. First, the Houston Zoo, where we saw... you know, a whole bunch of animals. It was nice. We walked around for a few hours and talked and saw some adorable creatures. Then we had dinner at the Hobbit Cafe, which was cute and fun and delicious. I got the biggest black bean burger ever, which seemed to be basically a pound of black beans and rice on a wheat bun. I am totally going back. I'll try to bring the camera so I can sneak a picture of the rockin' amateur Gandalf-in-space painting in the bathroom.

...I'm having a good day, I think.

1 Comments:

At Tue Apr 04, 04:50:00 PM, Blogger dancingbarefoot said...

Gandalf's in the men's room? I think the women's room had Gollum (spotty memory, though). I love that place. But one meal is too much for one person.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home