5.14.2006

free stuff day

First I got a free webpage and domain name from the Microsoft Office Live webpage beta thing. You have sort of limited design options, and only 30mb of webspace, but you get a free domain name of your choice! I figure I can either get the name to redirect to something else or figure out how to use my own code on the page and bypass their "site designer." Even if I can't, I have a jcfletcher.net domain and a jc@ email address that I haven't tested yet! I suggest everyone jump on it now and figure out what to do with it later.

And then I found a GAF thread with free magazine subscription links! I've used this Mercury site before, and I did in fact receive magazines, with no noticed upswing in spam or junk mail. Through various offers, I've been getting all of my magazines for free for the last 2 years or so. Here are the links to the latest offers for you (and no, I don't know why there are two links per magazine. Maybe there are a limited number of subscriptions?):

Computer Gaming World: link 1, link 2

Official U.S. Playstation Magazine: link 1, link 2

Electronic Gaming Monthly: link 1, link 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home