12.30.2005

total filler

Man, I've completely got writer's block or something. I don't know what to write about.

I also don't know what to tell us to play. I was thinking Snatcher, but that requires either a Sega CD or, you know, copyright infringement or something.

Well, okay, here's a topic that should be fun for discussion: I've got about $75 in holiday-type discretionary income, and I am totally nervous about spending it suboptimally. What are some worthwhile purchases?

OH, and topic number two that is really more of a question than the topic of a blog post: our apartment is large and has fuck-all on the walls. I assume you guys all have walls. What kind of stuff do you have on display? I'm mostly talking semi-grown-up stuff, not Super Metroid promotional artwork or plush Parappa the Rapper dolls (I've got that angle covered).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home