1.03.2006

Hello, blog. I am in a funk. I have that weird tired feeling of someone who's been stuck in the house bored for too long. I don't know what to do-- I've done all the laundry and cleaning I could think to do. I've refreshed the same few websites a million times. Good for their ad revenues, I guess. I have this problem a lot-- when I'm not too busy to do the things I want, I can't find anything to do. I spend all school year thinking of things I wish I could be doing, and I spend all break watching the same episode of FLCL over and over. I feel completely useless. I feel like there's no reason for anyone, including myself, to bother with me. I need to think of something real to write, and I need to write it tonight. I don't know what else I could do to feel like I've accomplished a nonzero amount in my life. What the hell do other people do?

In actual news, we are going to OKC Thursday. I don't know the schedule exactly, but we're definitely doing Norman and I want to see people if I can and if anybody wants to be seen.

2 Comments:

At Wed Jan 04, 08:01:00 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

I do believe a couple of us want to take you up on that Thursday thing. How you want to work this?

 
At Thu Jan 05, 07:38:00 AM, Blogger JC! said...

Okay. Here's the thing. I don't know. I'm sort of staying with Zack and subject to his plans, so I don't know what's going on at all. I don't know when I'll have free time, or if and when Zack would want to meet people. But I'll do my best to figure something out. My phone number is 7138267744.

If it turns out that I see you in Norman today and then Zack would also want to hang out tomorrow, would that be possible?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home