6.10.2006

Das Wagenphone ist ein... Nuisancephone!

So I caved to peer pressure and bought a new phone. (Of course, by 'peer pressure' I mean 'the coincidental fact that Jessica recently got a new phone, plus the fact that my phone was getting horrible reception'-- you know, that meaning. Look it up) It was free. It works delightfully! Now I have to find some MP3s to make ringtones from! I will not rest until I have the capability to randomly irritate nearby people with some seconds of music that I enjoy! I mean, after I sleep right now. But after that, NO REST!

2 Comments:

At Sat Jun 10, 02:14:00 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

I recorded a clip of "Cleveland Rocks" (the part where he says "Cleveland Rocks!" over and over again) on my phone so I can bring it up at any moment to remind the students that at least someone at sometime said Cleveland Rocks. If you hear it enough, maybe you'll start to believe it over reality?

Sadly, it cannot be assigned as a ringtone.

 
At Tue Jun 13, 03:50:00 PM, Blogger dancingbarefoot said...

How about one of those really annoying songs that sticks in your head all day if you hear just a few seconds? Like "Tom's Diner" (Suzanne Vega). Great song, but if you hear it, it's in your head for a week!

I resisted ringtones until I found "Just Can't Get Enough". Depeche Mode! How could a girl resist? (It's annoying, too, I know. Sorry about that.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home