1.08.2006

Buy something, will ya'?

It is time for the 'I feel guilty about buying Guitar Hero' FIRE SALE! If you want some kind-of-cool game stuff, check out my hott deallzzz!

All game discs are in excellent 'borderline-OCD' condition unless otherwise noted. Prices are hella negotiable; I tried to strike a balance in my pricing between 'awesome deals for my friends' and 'gettin' real paid'. I mostly put prices here for if something doesn't sell and I post this same message on a message board.

Lemme know if you want pictures of anything.

Xbox
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time $10
Shenmue 2 $10
POSSIBLY Phantasy Star Online Episode 1&2

Gamecube
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (sealed) $10

Playstation
Threads of Fate $10
This one is kind of rough. It's got sticker junk all over the case, and a big Hastings sticker on the top of the disc (which you obviously shouldn't remove). It worked fine when I tested it, though.

Game Boy Advance
Guilty Gear X Advance $7

PC
Freedom Force (jewel case) $10

Stuff
Super Metroid promotional stand-- about 2 feet tall.some bent corners, and I don't think the plastic stand is original. I really don't remember. I got this from a game store back when Super Metroid came out. The owner was much more interested in selling Atari Jaguars than Nintendo software. I love this thing to death, but I'm saying goodbye to it because my game stuff is starting to take over the house. When making an offer, assume I am going to be crying when I pack this up.

Sonic Adventure 2 (Dreamcast) promotional stand-- this one is about 1 foot tall and has Sonic and Shadow on it. It's also in less-than-perfect condition, though only in the part where the stand is. The front looks awesome.

2 Comments:

At Mon Jan 09, 10:30:00 PM, Blogger K said...

Sorry, my system capabilities and apartment space are both at present depressingly limited. The Prince of Persia tempts me, but I don't just have an XBox.

 
At Tue Jan 10, 02:29:00 PM, Blogger JC! said...

Well, that probably wouldn't be a good deal for you then, seeing as how you'd have to go buy an Xbox to play it. Sorry.

I'm thinking about taking this stuff to Ebay if nobody wants it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home