11.10.2006

bllllggllglgl

so frustrated
-feel like i'm wasting a lot of my time, but don't know what to do and
-afraid to change things that used to define me (such as obsessive, continuous tv watching)
-need to apply for jobs, but scared of rejection/failure as usual
-hate myself but continue to write narcissistic blog entries
-not tired at all but would feel guilty about staying up
-don't know why i didn't capitalize anything, i guess it makes me seem more out of sorts.
-damn it

must... become... more... awesome!

3 Comments:

At Mon Nov 13, 12:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

 
At Mon Nov 13, 12:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.guitarherogame.com/>

Hmm, it may not have worked the first time.

Here, my friend. This will make it all go away.

 
At Mon Nov 13, 01:09:00 PM, Blogger JC! said...

Good idea. I stopped playing GH when I hit Hard mode and started sucking. Maybe I should get back into it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home