2.06.2007

So I got a job.

Holy fuck did I ever get a job. Starting at some point in the near future, I will be blogging for DS Fanboy and Nintendo Wii Fanboy. These sites are grouped under the Joystiq umbrella, and are Weblogs, Inc. blogs, owned by AOL.

JC FLETCHER

PROFESSIONAL GAMING WRITER



This is it, here. This is what I have wanted to do my whole life. I would have been happy just getting any old job, making some money and rebuilding a little bit of my shattered self-respect. Now I've got self-respect to spare.

Maybe I'll be able to save enough money to get a Wii at some point, because my job entails writing about it!

6 Comments:

At Wed Feb 07, 06:27:00 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Whoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whooooooooooooooooo!!!
Yayy!!!

Congratulations, dude!!!!!!!!

JC! JC! JC!

Yay for the forces of people being employed doing things they want to do!!! Yeah!

I am so happy for you!

 
At Wed Feb 07, 09:14:00 PM, Blogger JC! said...

I hope I'll see some comments there when I start posting!

Thanks!!!

 
At Tue Feb 13, 06:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When do you start? I look at the site and see no JC yet and I wonder when.

I almost feel sorry for your future peers for the embarrassment that being in your presence will cause. But when does this start?

 
At Tue Feb 13, 06:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

By "embarrassment" of course, I mean that they will feel inadequate in your presence. I'm not sure I adequately conveyed that.

 
At Fri Feb 16, 08:10:00 AM, Blogger Vermeil Scandal said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At Wed Jul 23, 07:10:00 PM, Blogger ELIN said...

does that mean you work from home? seems like my dream job. How abouts did you get it? oh yeah and congrats from a passerby, though I see this was more than a year ago now

 

Post a Comment

<< Home