1.12.2006

Credit hour insanity update

My Japanese class just got bumped up to 5 credit hours unexpectedly. There's talk of my field methods class moving up from 3 to 4.

Keep in mind, I usually took 12 hours of classes as an undergrad and I was a fucking mess all the time. I really need to figure out how to get out of some of this stuff. 21 hours is a whole lot of being in class, and it's a whole lot of work, and it's a whole lot of hoping no one will be in my office so I can have a little cry. I guess it's a whole lot of 'too busy to cook' pizza, too-- every cloud has a thick crust!

In other 'news', today I threw away the HBO/Cinemax desk clock I got for signing up for cable my freshman year. It wasn't until I threw it away that I realized that it was ugly and I didn't like it. I'll use anything, as long as it's a gift from TV!

1 Comments:

At Sun Jan 15, 09:23:00 AM, Blogger sadkingjonathan said...

Is there anything you are absolutely required to take? You have to pare it back somehow. I'm taking 16 hours, and I think that's too much. But the reason I do it is one of the classes is a year long workshop. Next quarter, it will count for credit and I won't have to write a paper...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home